Click to Call 02 9774 5577
- Follow the instructions written on a battery.
- There is an electrolyte in a battery; there is also a sulphuric acid. Therefore, while handling the battery, keep the flame and cigarettes away from it.
- Always keep electrolyte, sulphuric acid, and distilled water away from the children and sunlight. Tightly close them.
- Since the battery contains an electrolyte, be careful. The electrolyte of the battery is in a liquid form. If it gets into your eyes, wash with a clean water for 15 mins and seek a medical attention.
- To prevent your eyes from electrolyte, put a glass, as well as wear gloves
- Never charge your battery for more than 48 hours. The place, where you charge your battery should be open.