Click to Call 02 9774 5577
- Check the state of a battery. It is a good thing to do. If the reading comes below 12. 4 volts, charge the battery.
- Never charge the battery for more than 48 hours.
- Excessive charging will shorten the life of battery.
- While selecting the battery for your car, always consider the car manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Since the battery contains acid, keep the flame and smoke away from it.
- Do not add the distilled water in a battery without checking by hydrometer.
- To remove the corrosion from the battery, use brush and wear glasses